Academic Writers Job Opportunities

My name is James.
I run a virtual writing company with correspondence done via email between my clients and writers.

I am currently in urgent need of three writers; one who will be willing to work at night on urgent papers (usually 6 – 19 hours deadline and about 3 -5 pages long) and the other two to work during the day (long papers up to 20 pages).

The writer who works at night will enjoy a better pay per page.

In addition, day writers will enjoy a continuous flow of orders. My pay is good for those who will work with me and I also hope that my relationship with you will be good as well.

NB: All correspondence will be done via email and payments done through Equity bank.

These are the requirements for prospective writers:

  •     Must have a computer with a stable internet connection
  •     An email and a working phone number for correspondence
  •     Fluent in English
  •     Proficient in citation styles
  •     Creative in their writing so that their papers have flow of content and ideas.
  •     Hardworking
  •     Should be a graduate from any university (a scanned copy of the certificate will be required).
If you are qualified, please send this information to me.

1. Two sample papers that you have written. The two essays should not be more than two pages long and should have different citation styles.

2. Your Curriculum Vitae
3. Scanned copy of your graduate certificate.
Email: kimlotte423@gmail.com

Categories

Powered by Blogger.